In addition to aluminium alloys and master alloys, the Alumetal Group's sales offer includes various kinds of scrap metals and wastes that are the by-products of the manufacturing process.
Scrap metals according to PN-85/H-15000
- N4 – scrap metal in the form of chips
- N5 – scrap metal for shear baler cutting, thickness above 10 mm
- N7 – spatial scrap metal, large-size, acquired from scraping, thickness above 4mm
- N10 – mixed scrap metal
Non-ferrous scrap metal
- ZnAl zinc castings, ZL3 and ZL5 class according to PN-80/H-87102
- Magnesium castings
- Stainless steel, E11 class
- Brass scrap
Aluminium dross of 20-65% content of aluminium, content of free Fe up to 1%.
Fines - fine-grained aluminium scobs and swarf; granulation below 0,6 mm.
- General Terms and Conditions of Sale